ELECTROSEA INTRODUCES CONTACTLESS INSTALLATION RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PARTICIPATING DEALERS
At ElectroSea, the health and safety of our marine community is our top priority. In light of COVID-19, we are working with our independent dealers to make contactless installation of CLEARLINE possible.
- Prior to Contactless Installation: You will be asked to provide vessel location, boarding instructions, and available installation dates. You will also be asked your preferences for contactless billing and payment.
- During Contactless Installation: Unless you direct otherwise, the technician will limit movements to boarding the vessel (in accordance with your instructions).The technician will travel from point of boarding to the vessel’s engine room, to perform CLEARLINE installation.
- The technician will use care to be masked and gloved, when possible, from boarding to deboarding.
- The technician will use care to have no physical contact with anyone else who may be on board and observe CDC social distancing guidance.
- Upon completion, ElectroSea dealer will send an invoice via email or home mailing address or process payment electronically.
ElectroSea dealers may tell you of other safety precautions during this time and will communicate those to you prior to work being performed.
We continue to monitor CDC and state government developments as they occur and are committed to taking available steps to safeguard the health of our customers, dealers and employees with regard to COVID-19.
Thank you for your support.
Daniel L. Cosentino
Minneapolis, MN 55401